Can I bring my own food and drinks?
No no no, Reffen doesn’t work like that. Support our vendors, who are self-employed, and enjoy a delicious meal from one of them. Beverages can be bought in one of our bars, which offers a large selection of soft drinks, water, beer, wine and drinks.
How do I get to Reffen?
Many roads lead to Reffen. You can take the bike, bus 9A, port bus 991/992, hop on-hop off boats and buses or even your car. Read more about your transport options further down this page.
Can I park my car at Reffen?
Yes, there are plenty of parking spaces at Reffen. Remember to check out the signs for the parking regulations. There are no marked handicap parking spaces.
Can I bring my dog to Reffen?
Yes, you may bring your dog to Reffen as long as it is on a leash. However, be aware there are a lot of people at the market on warm summer days and only a few spots away from the sun.
Can I buy gift certificates for Reffen?
Yes, you can buy gift cards in the bar called Foxy or Village. The gift card can be used in all stalls and bars at Reffen.
Can I book a table?
Yes, at Reffen you can book a table in advance, to make sure you and your friends have a spot to sit. You can book a table for minimum 8 people and we will reserve a table for you inside The Little Village & Terrace & Bar
- All reservations are allocated for a 2-hour slot.
- You can book a table from Monday – Saturday between 17:00 – 19:30. When arriving at other times, feel free to show up. We have plenty of tables and space and a reservation is not necessary.
- Be aware that our concept is self-service – meaning that you pick up drinks and food yourself.
- On arrival, please contact the bar in The Village to be seated.
Where should I go when I have a table reservation?
Please go to the area called Beergarden. It is located in the heart of Reffen and is our covered terrace.
Where can I find information about event at Reffen?
LOST & FOUND
Unfortunately, we do not have a “lost & found” service at Reffen. If you have lost or forgotten something, please contact the bar staff at Werkstatt Monday to Sunday after 4 p.m.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com
HOW TO GET THERE
- 10 min by bike from Nyhavn
- Bus 2A drive every 8. minutes from/to Copenhagen Central Station and the metro by Chr. Torv.
- Harbour bus 991 og 992 sails from and to the centre of Copenhagen and Refshaleøen.
- Hop on and off-busses driving the rute named “Colorful Copenhagen” is available from Friday-Sunday from 11-15.30 every 30-60 min.
Find parking spaces at Reffen if you come by car. Remember to check out the signs regarding timeslots and payment.