COVID-19 ACTIONS AT REFFEN
There is nothing more important at Reffen than a safe environment. That is why we have prepared the following actions so you and your company can enjoy life and the amazing atmosphere here at Reffen.
Reffen's actions regarding COVID-19
- We will keep a close eye on the number of guests in the different areas of Reffen. If too many guests gather in one area, they will be asked to spread to other zones.
- We have increased the distance between the tables to give more space for movement with physical distance
- We have set up extra sinks at the entrances and hand sanitizer dispensers are placed all around Reffen, so you easily can maintain a good hand hygiene.
- Our Reffen staff will regularly clean all contact surfaces like tables, benches and toilet facilities
- We have installed glass barriers and queue markers at all food stalls. So you easily can avoid direct contact and keep physical distance
- The food stalls and bars only accept card payment and we encourage you to use contactless payment if possible
- The guidelines of the National Board of Health and our own can be found all around Reffen. So you always can be reminded of the authorities’ recommendations as well as Reffens own actions
Your actions are also important
- Follow the guidelines of the National Board of Health. You can refresh them here: https://www.sst.dk/en/English
- Stay home if you feel unwell and look forward to your next visit.
- Send one from the team to order and collect food and drinks.
- Clean up after yourself. Use the bins for your trash and help us keep the area nice and neat.
- We also encourage you to download the Stop Corona App. You can do that right here: https://smittestop.dk
Do I need a corona pass to visit Reffen?
- It is not required to show a negative corona test or a corona pass when visiting Reffen.
Do I need to wear a face mask at Reffen?
Can Corona transmit through food?
There is no indication that coronavirus is spreading through the food, but via drops from coughs and sneezes from infected persons – so keep a good hygiene and follow the guidelines of the National Board of Health, which you can refresh on the posters around Reffen and in this link: https://www.sst.dk/en/English
What are you doing to prevent the spread of infection?
- We have taken several precautions to avoid infection here at Reffen
- We have increased the distance between the tables so that you can easily keep a good distance to other guests
- We have put queue markers on the ground around all food stalls and designed the queue so that you can keep a distance after ordering when you leave the queue
- We have set up glass barriers at all food stalls to protect both guests and staff from a sudden sneeze.
- We have installed extra sinks at the entrances as well as set up hand sanitizer dispensers all around so it is easy to maintain good hand hygiene
- Our staff frequently disinfect all surfaces, such as tables, benches and toilet facilities
- We have posters all around the area from the National Board of Health as well as our own rules at Reffen aimed at reducing any possibility of infection
Which precautions should we follow when we are at Reffen?
- You must follow the guidelines of the National Board of Health, ie. wash hands frequently, keep 1 meter distance to anyone but the close company you are here with, cough and sneeze in the sleeve, stay home if you are unwell and limit physical contact.
- Send one from the team to order and collect food and drink.
- Clean up after yourself – use the bins for your trash and help us keep the area nice and neat
- Bring your own cutlery – if it makes you feel safe and it’s also great for the environment